From:
"Three Rivers Ferret Council, Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 22:01:54 -0400
For those living in the Pittsburgh, PA area - a reminder that the Three
Rivers Ferret Council, Inc. (TRFC) has several upcoming ferret events.

On Sunday, September 11th we will host the 9th annual Three Rivers Ferret
Follies Fun Match & Picnic.  This year, Bob Church will be joining us for
three exciting talks throughout the day, in addition to games for the
fuzzies; like The Great Sock Escape, Cup Tip, Ferret Jockey, Costume
Contest and more!  Don't forget about the huge raffle of ferrety
merchandise that has been collected from generous corporations and ferret
owners.  There will be food for the human attendees, please plan to bring
a small dish to share if you want to participate in the lunch.  The TRFC
provides hamburgers, hot-dogs and drinks.  Festivities start at 11am.
Location: South Park, Silent Brook Barn right off of Corrigan Dr.

Ferrets attending the picnic MUST provide written documentation of
current distemper & rabies vaccinations.

Everyone is welcome, you do not need to be a member to attend our events.

We bring our Pampered Fuzzy Supply Store, over 300 items for sale below
retail prices..accepting Visa, MC, Discover, checks and of course cash.

Also, on October 1st, hundreds of ferrets will come to the 'burgh for
The Fall Ferret Festival, an AFA sanctioned Championship show.  Entries
have already started rolling in and with a deadline of September 15th -
you better not delay if you want to participate in the fun!

Four Championship Classes (Adolescent, Breeder, Companion & Late Alter),
Three Premier Classes (24 Karat, Breeders Classic and Invitational) PLUS
SIXTEEN Specialty Classes to fill the day (Albino/DEW, Black Sable, Black
Mitt/Black Roan Mitt, Blaze, Champagne, Chocolate, Mitt, Mutt, Panda,
Passport, Physically Challenged, Point, Roan, Sable, Senior and
Shelter/Rescue).  The show is being held at the Mt. Washington Community
Center located in Mt. Washington (Pittsburgh), off of Grandview Avenue.
Show starts at 9am, judging promptly at 10am.

Vendors from across the country will be in attendance to showcase their
ferrety goods - including, Tiny Prints Ferret Rescue, Silver Trax Ferret
Jewelry, The PA Ferret Club, Martins Cages, Ferrets Magazine, PA Ferret
Rescue Assn., Scarlett's Happy Dookers, Ravensnest Ferretry, The
Hide-E-Hole Ferret Rescue and so many more!!  Plus catering and baked
goods to eat - and a HUGE raffle of ferrety goodies.

ALL Ferrets attending the show MUST provide proof of current rabies &
distemper vaccinations AS WELL AS a Negative ADV Test result.  Please
see our webpage for more show information or to enter on-line.
http://home.att.net/~trferretcouncil/2005showinfo.htm

Questions?, or need directions?  Contact me!

Chris Sayne
Event Coordinator
Three Rivers Ferret Council, Inc.
a 501(c)3 non-profit organization