From:
Daisy Lyn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1993 22:34:00 -0400
Hiyas!

"can hack it, you might hem the edges first.  Ferrets love to crawl
 " between the two layers on cool nights.   "

Thanks!! Good idea! It's REAL cool here at night now! :D Thanks!

 "   Fred's current project is to drag Ian Matchbox Car case through the "
 " tube.  The case is too heavy to lift and to big for the tube but he is "
 " determined.   "

LOL! I know, I have one, Coco that is always trying to steal Sarah's (my
 human child <GGG>) stuffed animals into her stash(es)...<G> I can'always
 tell where her favorite spots are because there will be a BIG pile of
 stuffed animals stashed! I guess she doesn't feel lonely with them
 there..<G> Anyway she took Sarah's favorite, a pink elephant we won, and
 Sarah couldn't find it. She was upset...we finally found it under my other
 daughter's bed. <G>

 "   When I showed the ferrets at the zoo where I volunteered to visitors, "
 " we had a policy to only let people pet them towards the tail end.  That
 " way, I could control the head and prevent biting.  "

Same here...someone else told me about that, and in my area, if a ferret
 bites, and if the ferret is young (before rabies' vaccine) the animal
 control can destroy the animal to check for rabies. That should have read
 DOES destroy the animal. :<<<<

                        Daisy.Lyn...
                           ..and the Wild and Crazy Three!