From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 21:40:37 -0600
Hi, everyone.

You would not believe the things I am going through just to get Cassy to
the vet.  However, the herbs are helping, he is voiding better, he has an
appetite.  I still have to feed him, but at least he is eating.  As for
the vet, the woman that okayed his visit was not there, so they could not
confirm that she said okay though I have the outstanding debt.  And the
only other vet with the drug nearest to me, will not take him under any
circumstances without being paid then and there, which I understand.  So
I am still trying the AMC, hopefully I will get my Cassy in there by the
end of the wk.  I would like to thank Diane who has offered to help.  I
have to take my Cassy on a day when Ms. Phillips is there because she
okayed his visit.  Keep up the prayers.

Lezia & crew