From:
Gary & Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 03:25:24 -0400
Hi I just wanted to say Thank you to everyone who sent the e mails about
Sammy.  They were so very sweet.  We Thank you from the bottom of our
hearts they really ment alot to us.  Ferret people are very caring and warm
hearted people even though we disagree sometimes on here and throw flames
deep down inside we are all here for the same reason.... To help and try to
do our best for the sake of our babies.  One thing to realize on here is
that everyone has a opinion and they believe in something that others may
not but it doesn't mean they are wrong this is what makes us different.
What works for one ferret and person will not always work for another one.
Please try to keep this in mind alittle bit.  And again Thank you for all
of your kind words and prayers..

And I want to say one more thing I forgot to mention someone's name the
other night and this person has helped out whenever needed and has been
there when help was needed and also considered Sammy as her baby also I
want to say a special Thank you to Margaret and Scott Lehman for the times
they have helped us.  I don't think there is one thing they would say no to
for the ferrets.  Bless you Margaret and Scott and thank you again.

               Thank you everyone Judy