From:
Kevin Farlee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2011 23:03:27 -0700
I must say that I'm humbled and very grateful for the response I've
gotten to my post about our unfortunate situation.

Everyone has been very kind in your thoughts, and we've also gotten
some generous donations, which will help a great deal.

We're starting a vitamin A treatment as a result of some information,
and are going to be giving a second round of distemper vaccines to all
ferrets (~100 between the shelter itself and our foster homes), so the
donations will be very much appreciated.

A few people wrote requesting that I post our PayPal address, so here
it is:

- You can also find a PayPal button on our website at
http://www.washingtonferret.org/

Thank you all again, from the bottom of my heart.

Kevin Farlee
Washington Ferret Rescue & Shelter