From:
marianne! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 12:07:50 -0500
i've noticed the proliferation of online diaries recently.  i guess they
appeal to the voyeur in all of us, but for the most part just seem to
contain mundane details of people's lives: "ate a sandwich.  watched tv for
four hours.  howard came home.  ate dinner".  why?  anyway i was wondering
what it would be like if a ferret put up a diary on the web: "napped.  woke
up.  pooped.  ate.  dooked.  ran around in a circle, dooking.  ate more.
hid a sock.  dug up plants.  napped again.".  day 2: "woke up.  pooped.  ran
around.  found bar of soap, licked it.  dragged stuffed toy around.
dooked.".  i think it would be a great success!!

attn: ferrets in the park (Toronto) people.. i've lost the time for ferrets
in the park... can someone please drop me an email and remind me?? thanks!!

periscope gained .2 pounds and is looking and acting almost completely
normal.  well, normal for periscope.  she still kind of walks with her tail
at a wierd angle but has been pooping normally so i'm not sure what it
means.

my 2 yr old neice screamed at me this morning "HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM THE
FERRETS!!!!".  (yes, its my birthday).  noone prompted her to say this.
maybe the ferrets were channeling??

marianne
[log in to unmask]http://toronto.ark.com/~marianne--
         site developer--> http://www.campuscafe.com <--