From:
Ken Summa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 11:04:00 MDT
Hi There,

I have been reading the FML for the past several months but this is the
first time that I am writing.  First, let me introduce the children that use
my fiancee and myself as a chew toy.  Andromeda, the oldest at 6 mths, is an
albino.  She LOVES to get into high places and does everything from climbing
up clothes to giving us those sad little ferret eyes (we fall for that every
time) to get where she wants to go.  Pandora is our second and she is 5
mths.  She is a sable but we think that she is more of a panda because she
has the white markings on her points and on her throat to her front legs.
She also has white knee caps.  She just loves everything, especially the
kitchen facet.  Daedalus, our newest edition, is about 4 mths.  We are not
quite sure because the pet store that we bought him was not too forthcoming
with the exact age (or how long they have had him).  However, he is about
the same size as Andromeda and being a male, we suspect he is the same age
as the other.  We got him on Saturday after he chose us.  He made my fiancee
fall in love with him by using his ferret charm.  All three are getting
along great.

Now, to the question I have.  Can anyone help me with litter-training
Daedalus?  There is no competition going on with the three of them.  He has
hit all the same places the girls hit around the apt., but he does not use
the litterbox.  Even when he is in the cage, he (somehow) does his thing
outside the cage (I do not know how).  We got the girls at relatively young
ages so they were not a problem.  Since we had to separate Pandora from
Andromeda when we bought her, it was easy to train her.  However, we cannot
really separate Daedalus from the girls since they are all getting along
fine.  Can anyone help us?

Thank You Very Much,

Ken and Anna Marie (The Chew Toys)
Andromeda, Pandora, and Daedalus (the Masters of the House)