From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 11:51:33 -0700
Happy to announce that there is a new addition to the family.  Mikey a
9 mo. DEW was adopted from heaven scent while I was in panama city.
Everyone has fallen in love with him, especially jack...he's got a
brother to rough house with :).  Mikey likes socks and sleeping in the
litter box.  Him and Noodles are also getting along well, and I'm sure
he's enjoying all the extra attention.  I fell in love with him when he
tried running off with my sandal...(that shoulda been a warning sign
LOL!) And he is such a chatterbox.  I let him down to explore and he
dooked and wagged his tail the whole time he was checking out the room.

-Valerie, Noodles, Jack, and Mikey

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /