From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 23:38:55 -0700
Started noticing Noodles acting unusual.  When she's out of the cage
playing, or sitting on my lap, she'll just stand still, not even move,
and her brething even seems to slow down.  She just stares, like she's
looking at a "where's waldo" book.  She already has adrenal, enlarged
liver, and enlarged spleen...should I start worrying about insulnoma
also?  I just want to make her comfortable as long as she is willing.
Is this a sign of insulnoma, or something else?

thank you
-valerie, jack, noodles, and mikey

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~