From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 13:08:56 -0500
Hello all,

Last week was Soren's Thinngard's court case.  I just received word from
a friend in Denmark today:

Today i have heard that all the ferrets were sold.... We called to
Soren and he said that they were sold... If its right or... i dont
know....

Here is what i think.... I think hes saying that he dont have the
ferrets, but i think that they still are at his place..... why does he
say thay???  I might be because he cant have or own animals in two years
now.... !!!

Have you heard anything...

I have tried to find more information about him, but there were not
anything new.... He have been in danish television in the News... and he
had ,himself, confirmed that the information were ok... He cant own any
animals for 2 years... Because of the abuse of two eagles...

I looking forward to hear something.... I hope the best and expect the
worst....

If anyone has information about what happened to the ferrets, please
post.  Maybe that information about selling them to someone in Germany
was accurate.