From:
NANCY D AXTELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2006 18:20:57 -0700
It is with a heavy heart that I request the bridge greeters to keep
their eyes open for my beautiful girl Xena. She was a very pretty black
1/2 angora ferret girl who was starting to "silver" towards the back
end (ladies don't age, they become more refined). She was only four
years old. She suddenly developed labored breathing this morning and
after an immediate trip to the vet it was discovered that a tumor had
grown on her heart and caused a sudden build-up of fluid on her chest.
There was nothing that could be done for her. She was a happy, playful,
healthy girl until the end. She never bit and always had kisses for
everyone. She is the first in her group to pass to the rainbow bridge
so she will need some friends and guidance when she gets there so she
knows she is not alone. All of her friends (fuzzy and human alike) miss
her and are very sad over her sudden passing. She may have been a
little lady, but always had a big supply of energy. So, please bridge
greeters help my little Xena find her way on the other side of the
rainbow bridge.

Katie