From:
Muldoone Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2006 16:54:56 -0800
Note from Muldoone's human:

Our friend and fellow Bridge Greeter SaraFerret's human is very ill and
in the hospital. I have been in contact with her husband, he has been
keeping me updated about her and I have spoken once to her by phone. I
hope that you will all join me in keeping SaraFerret's human in your
prayers for a speedy and complete recovery.

SaraFerret knew what was going on and she paced back and forth across
the Bridge to keep her mommy from coming. Sara looks forward to the day
she will see her mommy again as all our ferrets waiting at the Bridge
for us look forward to that day but Sara knew it was not her mommy's
time yet and she was making sure she stayed on the Bridge to block
mommy's path.

For anyone requesting a greeting for their ferret by SaraFerret, you
can either have MustyPete or I do it or you can wait until Sara's human
is back and up to doing greetings again.

Also she asked me to let everyone know she is sorry this happened and
preventing her from being there for the ones who need her right now but
I am certain she will be back to doing greetings just as soon as she
can.

~~Muldoone~~
Caring for your ferrets at the Rainbow Bridge.
http://mrmuldoone.bravehost.com/index.html