From:
Lorelei Okun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 12:31:36 -0500
Argh!  I just called to see if they still had the ferret for adoption in
their shelter, and was informed that they did not have any ferrets, they
do not adopt out any ferrets, and if they had one they would send it TO A
WILDLIFE PRESERVE.  What?!  Telling the woman on the phone that ferrets are
not wildlife and I have two of my own had no apparent effect on her belief
system.  Since she insisted there are no ferrets there, there was no point
in continuing the conversation.  If anyone has other information on this
ferret, or the "ferret policy" of the CACC, please let me know.

Thanks!

--Lorelei