Sun, 27 Mar 2011 08:38:51 -0400
I am looking for input on my new ferret related project. Years ago I
bought a large quantity of Easter eggs when they were on clearance.
Thought maybe I would learn to crochet and make those for the ferrets.
My mom tried to teach me, but I never caught on (admittedly, didn't try
very hard). I have 3 or 4 Rubbermaid totes I'm no longer using. We
thought we would make bins of Easter eggs to play in. We would like to
fill some of them. And we would have to glue those shut, to be sure.
What sort of glue will hold and be safe for them? And what sorts of
things can you/ do you put inside? Is there anything I SHOULDN'T put
inside? We also have several lengths of black drainage pipe we could
add to this new project at some point. What is a good way to cut the
totes and insert the tubing, hopefully so the tubes aren't constantly
falling out.

Thanks everyone,
Alayne, Megan and the two ferts about to get new playthings,
Emmett and Bugsy