Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 09:41:26 -0400
>I was searching mailing lists on AOL yesterday and came across one called
>"The Dancing Ferrets Concert Mailing List" being nosy I found their web site
>to see this ferret.  They have a picture of a gothic ferret as their mascot,
>he was dressed like a biker bad boy kind of thing, they call him Goth Ferret
>(a drawing of a fert).  He replaced Ferrest T.  Ferret, I can't tell from
>the picture if this guy was a real ferret or a stuffed ferret, anyway here
>is the info for those interested in searching it out ;-)

Dancing Ferret concerts is from my neck of the woods.  In fact it is
actually run by a friend of mine...;) If memory serves (it doesn't
always...), Ferret T.  Ferret is a stuffed ferret.  He was the mascot of the
company before they got the gothic ferret up and put together.  I've always
been amused by the name of Dancing Ferret concerts since they started up
back in 1995.

Hope this helps everyone's curiousity....Being interested in the
gothic/industrial scene in the city, its pretty amusing to go to concerts
promoted by ferrets...;)

On other subjects, I actually have space in my bedroom again!  I finally got
a much larger multi-leveled cage to put Cricket, Zoe and Percival into
together.  Cricket and Percival kept not settling down together so I kept
putting it off.  I had had two cages in the room until about two weeks ago.
Cricket and Zoe were in one, PErcival was in the other.  Poor Percival was
too lonely in there, so I decided to push Cricket and Percival together in
the new space.  Zoe loved it from the start, and now a week or so later
Cricket and Percival are happily curling up with each other to sleep.  I'm a
happy dad, and now have room to move in my bedroom again as the two other
cages have been moved to storage just in case I add a new addition to the
family...:)

Cheers!
Butch
Cricket, Zoe, Percival and Illyana