Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 19:48:27 -0300
In reference to the Rainbow Bridge Poem, Anonymous (CM) wrote:
>... I'm confused.  I've read the legend of the rainbow bridge and nowhere
>do I see anything about ferrets "crossing over" when they pass.  I know
>it's a very minor point but please re-read the legend and you'll see I'm
>correct.  Trivial matter yes but it seams to lead into other common
>misconceptions which tend to lead people astray....

When we speak of a ferret who has crossed over or one who's had to be
helped 'cross over to the Bridge'.  We mean, from this life to the next.

Of course the fuzzies don't literally 'cross over the Bridge' until we
meet with them.  At least, that's they way I've always interpreted it :)

         Jadesun & Amber-Lynn
   missing Jade Elaine & Daisy Mai
 http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun
               Mirror: