From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:54:14 EST
Isn't that one of the clans that was involved in the uprising two weeks
ago?  I remember now, it's the clan that vowed to protect the sacred FML
Oracle!  Yes indeedy.  Lol.

Seriously, I met Rebecca McFarland at the last symposium and I've was
very impressed with with this great gals' dedication to ferrets.  She has
been a valuable and giving member of the FML for years.  I've never done
an ebay thing because I"m a spaz.  But I'm going to call a friend to get
step by step instructions on how to do it.  I need to learn and this
light would be a nice gift for Christmas.

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/