From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:51:46 -0600
Andy is recovering from his surgery but seems to be not feeling well.
We've got a stomach virus going around so I'm hoping that is all it is.

Scamp is stabilizing.  Seems to be comfortable and is eating a bit better.
I saw him at the Pro Plan Turkey and Barley kibble bowl the other evening.

Swiffer is adjusting to our home.  He also is obviously adrenal so I'll
schedule his surgery sometime in the near future.

Frosty is adrenal too.  Overnight it seems she lost a v patch across her
shoulders.  I'm undecided on surgery for her, she's older and doing well.

I've been adding different herbs to our recipe to see if we can finally
get this diarrhea under control.  I add or take away one herb at a time.
Last evening I was surprised when I got home as the papers were not near as
messy as usual, in fact I was a little concerned but then I thought that
perhaps this is really the way it is suppose to be.  Last ingredient added
was Frontier brand slippery elm capsules.  I've used the powder before and
a different brand capsule but not with these results.  Jury's still out
though.  We'll see.

I still have tons of calendars.  If any shelters would like to try selling
them, please contact me and I'll give you a special package deal for 10
calendars - $23.20 which includes shipping.  If you can sell them for $4
each that will give you a profit of $16.80.  Every little bit helps.  Email
me if you are interested.

Do something special this weekend.  Spend extra time with the little ones.

Warm hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services
Please sign up to support our charity