Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2008 21:56:11 -0700
>From:    [log in to unmask]
>
>This new food is intended for carnivore consumption including ferrets.
>I am trying to obtain an ingredient list from the manufacturer.
>
> <http://catchannel.com/News/2008/07/01/no-carb-dry-pet-food-debuts.aspx>

Tony,

Natural Ferrets Yahoo groups is discussing this product. A member
there seems to have acquired an ingredient list from
http://www.muscalid.co.uk/page_5.htm
and it claims 80% chicken, 55% protein, having 13% Lucerne (which is
alfalfa), 2.5% seaweed (but doesn't specify which kind), and something
that alarms me, besides the plant items is it is 14% ASH! I'm assuming
the kibbles are cold processed under high pressure?

Still not a viable alternative to a proper natural raw/ whole prey
diet!

Cheers,
Kim