From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 20:39:25 -0700
Just want to let everyone know the FML 5000 site will be down for the
next couple days while we do some clean-up and make some additions to it!

But just because it's down doesn't mean you still can't donate!  Please..
there are still a couple more days and plenty of time to get that
donation mailed or Paypaled in!!

We are sitting at about $4850.00 - I haven't added in the checks that
arrived today, but I am going to go ahead and say....I THINK WE'VE
REACHED OUR GOAL!!!!

Now the question is...how far over our goal can we go?  Any predictions -
any guesses?  If you want to help to make it a huge surprise - get that
last minute donation in!

The need is great now and we are starting to hear about ferrets coming
out of the Katrina areas.  They need our help!!  Do it now!

Paypal to:

<[log in to unmask]>.  Note that it's for the FML 5000th!

Check made out to the
International Ferret Congress to:

Judy Cooke
110 Jer-Be-Lou Blvd