From:
Marie-Agnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 2009 00:49:50 +0000
Hi everybody again :0)
I've just received a message from the site DeviantArt where you can
order my calendars and also all my fine art prints :

the shipping is FREE on All prints products to any destination with
NO minimum order total required !!!

This crazy act of extreme shipping will commence on Friday, October
23rd all the way to Tuesday, October 27th. For the people without
calendars, that's 5 days!

It is really the best opportunity I have never seen

My new calendar :http://www.deviantart.com/print/8193131/
My first edition calendar : http://www.deviantart.com/print/8186846/
My Fine Art Prints store : http://yukkabelle.deviantart.com/prints/
My Ferrets Gallery : http://yukkabelle.deviantart.com/gallery/#Ferrets

If there is in my gallery a photography you would like to have on a
print, but it is not yet available in my prints store, please contact
me, I will do my best for make it ready before the 27 October.
Email me to : [log in to unmask]

Thank you :)
Marie-Agnes Bear,Nahum Anika & Cody & Apollo at the Rainbow with Charly
at their side :(

http://www.geocities.com/basilloume
http://marie-agnesphotography.blogspot.com
http://yukkabelle.deviantart.com