From:
Marie-Agnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 2010 00:00:26 +0000
Hi Everybody

I want to thank all the wonderful people who helped me to content my
little boy Nahum with treats free of salt.

The past December, Nahum was diagnosed with congestive heart failure
and mitral regurgitation.

I get wonderful messages full of great ideas.

I have tried many things, but my boy is so picky ...

It was so hard for me to get some items shipped to Canada but finally
found one place.

For those who will be in the same situation, I did my purchase with Paw
Naturals : That took 6 days before to be shipped and 9 days to come...
It was long but at least I got them and all what I ordered was in the
box :

http://www.pawnaturals.com/

Omg I was so really happy and relieved to receive the treats. Nahum is
still waking me up in the middle of the night and beg for his treat.

But Nahum doesn't like the 7 sorts of treats I bought... and nor lil
Bear. Well a sweet Lady answered to me to my new despair.

I did a special thread on my blog about it :

How to make your ferret to love new treats :
<http://marie-agnesphotography.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-to-make-your-ferrets-to-love-new.html>

I hope that can help others in the same situation.

Now Nahum needs just to wait a little ...

Thank you :)

Marie-Agnes
Bear,Nahum Anika & Cody & Apollo at the Rainbow with Charly
at their side :(

http://theferretstudio.com/accueil/index.html
http://marie-agnesphotography.blogspot.com
http://yukkabelle.deviantart.com