From:
polecatsister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 20:23:41 -0800
The Easter Card Exchange

We had 60 people sign up to participate in this year's Easter Card
Exchange and WOW!!!  What an exchange it was!  I have to admit I do this
just to get the goodies!  There were hammies and poems, and stickers and
bookmarks, and transfers and I even got a chocolate bunny!  And
pictures.... the pictures of the precious 'bunnies' were wonderful.  Some
of the cards were handmade and simply beautiful....some were downright
funny!  It was amazing and I'm sure I am not the only one that feels that
way.

In addition to the fun of sending and receiving the cards and goodies,
you all were able to make me cry by donating more than $300.00 to SOS to
benefit Chere MCCoy at the Ferret Friends Shelter in Florida.  I know
Chere will be beside herself at your generosity.....I know I am.

I believe the figure will climb a little higher.  Right now we are at
$301.00 and I know of at least two more donations on the way.  What can
I say?  You guys are the greatest!  Just saying thank you does not seem
like enough!  You have my deepest admiration and respect.

Signe Peterson, Ada Gibbs, Lisa Williams, Troy Lynn Eckart, Lynn Barker,
Carol Krause, Rachel Edmiston, Dan and Wendy Smith, Misty Proctor, Corinn
Lesperance, Serena De Castro Trish Black, Jennifer Kelly, Amy Daniewicz,
Holly DiMeglio, Diddy Wheeler, Deb Carlson, Lisa Zeffiro, Arpil Campbell,
Judy Gabel, Brooke and Andy Newsom, Ron Carter, Vickey Bishop,Joanne
Ruffner, Francine Prager, Connie Martin, Amy Long, Lola Strode, Mindy
Morris, Stephanie Grant, Angela Dixon, Ellen, Danny and the Furheads,
Robin Jones, Melissa Barnes, Linda Zerillo, Terri Scott, Debbie Zimmerman,
Ben and Lydia Russell, Suzi Lambert, Julie Pressey, Michelle Thompson and
Carol Ellison.

If you sent a donation and your name is not listed, it means I have not
received your card yet.  According to my records, there are still 8
people who signed up that I have not received cards from yet.

I also want to take a moment to thank Bob A.  Bob, you have a good heart!
Bob does not participate in the card exchange but he sends in his donation
every time.  Thank you for helping to make this a success in your own
special way!

And to everyone else.....       THANK YOU!

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein
Precious Lily, Chaucer and Boomer!