From:
polecatsister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 20:21:02 -0700
This is just a gentle reminder to the folks on this list to make sure you
have pre-arranged plans of who would care for your ferrets if you were
unable to do so....and unable to communicate your desires.  I think many
of us do have contingency plans in place....but some of the newer owners
may not!  Make sure you have written information-readily available that
states where your ferrets should go if you are not able to care for them!
It's as simple as writing down a name and phone number and saying, "Here,
Mom.....if something happens to me, here is the name and number of the
person you should contact about taking the ferrets."

Maybe you are one of the lucky ones and you have a family member who would
step in and take care of them....but if you're not-get the instructions
down in writing and get it into the hands of someone you trust!

Do it for your ferrets!!!

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein
Precious Lily, Chaucer and Boomer!