From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 1995 00:05:50 -0400
Due to e-mail problems that have forced me to abandon my schools e-mail
and use AOL, I just finally received the FML for Sept 29.  A problem on
this end not the fault of the FML.

I really want to thank all those that wrote about their separations from
their little carpet sharks.  I appreciated it.  It was nice to know that
others have the same attachment to their fuzzies too.

Just wanted to clear one thing up, I live in DC not CA, an FFZ just the
same.  I also got to see him recently, see "reunited" in the digest for
the 9th of october.

Also, does anyone know how to go about starting the process to have the
fuzzies made legal in DC?  Sorry for the random stream on conciousness.

Brian  and Nixon (Wish you were here.....)