From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 1995 10:38:24 CDT
I run a Rescue/Shelter just outside a FFZ in Oklahoma.  I am looking for a
tracking program for tracking both breeder needs and for the rescue also.  I
am also in search of a plan for a Ferret play area, something around 5-6
foot square.  When we have the Pet Fair we have alot of people who have
never seen a ferret, have misconceptions about ferrets, or just plain
ignorant about ferrets.  For those who haven't seen ferrets at play you
can't really show more than the little footage on "Ferrets Unmasked".  I was
hoping to make an area that you can put tubes and tents and other ferret
goodies but have it covered to keep the two-legged animals out.  The plan is
to allow our show ferrets play for awhile and if anyone else brings their
ferrets out will have a place to get away from the other animals and
excitement, get a drink and a treat, maybe make new friends.  All
responsible input will be appreciated.  This is also a good chance to show
off ferret stuff like tents, tubes, hammocks, and such to show how they are
used.  I am also working on getting a ferret food company to make free
samples to give at at these events.  Why should dogs and cats be the only
ones to get freebies?!  If anyone knows of a company that does this already
please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] Thank you all and have a FUZZY day.

[Moderator's note: This note didn't originate from the above address. BIG]