From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 12:40:36 EST
Hey Everyone,

Our show is just months away now!  It's coming up quickly, the largest
ferret show in Pennsylvania running for two days!  That's right, two
days.  So whether you are looking to exhibit, vend, shop, or watch the
show, on Saturay, on Sunday or Both, this is a wonderful show to go to.
Our Show is held in congruence with the Pet Expo Center, which means,
our registered exhibitors, do not pay to get into the Expo Center.  So
if you are looking for the special item for your ferrets, chances are
you will find it at the show.

Also for the Early Bird, we have discounted registration if you are
registering by February 10, 2006.  Also if you are looking to show your
ferret on both days, we offer a discount per ferret.

Our Show on Saturday, March 11, 2006 is our standard Championship show,
with rings such as Adult (for unaltered ferrets from 1-5 years), Alter
(altered ferrets from 1-5 years), Kit (up to 12 months of age), About
Perfect (ferrets with slight imperfections), Handicap (ferrets with
handicaps), Senior (over 5 years old), Royalty (open to first place LOS
winners), Nobility (open to 2nd and 3rd place LOS winners), Greencard
(open to foreign blooded ferrets), and much, much more.

Our Show on Sunday, March 12, 2006 is a unique show as some new rings
will be introduced.  We have rings such as Supreme Champion (for all
ferrets who have reached Supreme Champion in either Specialty or
Championship), Best Bud (for best buddies, your bond with your ferret is
judged in this ring), Breeder Showcase (for generation pairs of either
grandparent, parent, child or parents and child or parent and two child
(sets of three)), Youngsters (up to 10 months), Teenagers (10-18 months),
Adult (1 1/2 - 3 yrs), Mature Adult (3-5 years) and Senior (over 5).

Also introducing the TUXEDO ring.  In the past couple shows, we noted
that there are several ferrets that are not quite mitts because they have
toes, and so we are adding this ring which is similiar to Mitt but they
can have toes in the front, a white bib, knee patches (preferred) and
toes in the back are also preferred.  The body and nose can be any color.

All ferrets entering the show must be pre-registered for this show.
We are not accepting new exhibitors at the door.  However, already
registered exhibitors may add additional entries the day of the show.

If you are looking to register for the show, please visit our website at:
www.freewebs.com/losnational/ or email [log in to unmask] for more
information.

We look foward to seeing you there.

Permission to cross post is granted.