From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 18:28:17 EST
I'm a host at Pethobbyist.com and I'd like to invite all FML members to
join our Thursday Night General Ferret Chats at 8:00 PM ET in the Exotic
Pet Chat room.

You can register here:  PetHobbyist - Pet and Animal Chat Rooms
(http://chat.pethobbyist.com/)  by clicking on the register link.

This is a brand new chat and I'd love to see as many of you there as
possible to learn and teach people about Ferrets, their needs, and proper
care of these wonderful little fuzz baby's.

The Times:

8:00PM ET
7:00PM CT
6:00PM MT