Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 11:37:11 -0700
Hi theres mister Popcorn TPO!  Mine name is Zodiac and I live in the
southwest untied stats.  That's what my momma says.  Anyways, I am a
lovely silver mitt ferret girl with a very cute, utterly kissable black
nose.  Did I mention utterly kissable?  I am perfectly healthy with NO
BAD BREATH.  How many other girls can says that, eh??

I have perfect manners when eating and defecting, er, defecating.  I
ALWAYS use the litterbox, and I'm the only one (other than my old bruther
Dude) who is consistent!  I love to eats chicken wings, I will be happy
to share!

I'm glad you like ferretone, I have knocked over manys of bottles in my
life (I'm turning like FIVE this October!!  I'm still very young and
pretty though).

I love to sleep in one of Ms. Angie's barrels, we had to get the XL
because of my fat--er, plump as mommy says, brother Johnny.  Me?  I'm a
PERECTLY porportioned girly ferret.  My mom says she lucky that I'm so
heaalthy because she's soon tooooo many skinny-skinny girly ferrets.  I
am a very good, muscular (in a sexy way) size.

My idea of a perfect date would be sleeping in at least two different
spots for about 13 hours, getting loose into a non-ferret proofed room,
digging in a box of dirt, playing in the new cat jungle gym, and sharing
a romantic dinner of raw, meaty chicken and mice.

Love,
Zodiac

Krista and her five fuzzy kids:)
Interested in saving the lives of animals?  Visit
http://www.veganoutreach.org/index.html or email me for more info.