From:
Donna - Educated Ferret Assoc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 22:27:36 EDT
Hello Ping

My name is Leah.  My human just read you email on the FML to Cassie.
So Ifsy, the BFF has prarie dog breath?  Heck I love meat.  He sounds
interesting, but you sound like my kind of ferret boy.  MMMMMMMM large
with strong muscles.  Would you be interested in a large, strong, marked
white deaf girl: You see I love to climb furniture, leap from the bed to
the swing in the bedroom, jump in the tub to swim, jump into the toilet
if a volunteers leaves it open, and always leap on the hoomin drawers
and knock everything off.  I'm smart and strong and can open the pan
cabinet and pull all the pans out.  Then I like to sleep in the pot
holder drawer.  My hoomin gets made cause I leave ferret hair all over
them.  I must say I am too smart to bite a hole in the trash bags.  I
just climb on the chair and jump into the trash bin.  We have lots of
good chicken and good stuff to eat so I do not eat stuff from the bin.
I just love to sleep in it to get the good smells all over me.  The only
thing I eat is an occasional hole in my hoomin's sox when I get mad at
her for not coming home and playing with me right away.  Good thing I
make a big enough hole so she can see it and give me petromalt.  Do
you like Petromalt?  Happy to hear you were a able to pass it all.
OWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.  That must have hurt.  I passed a two inch hairball
once.  Had to push half the day to get it out.  Thank goodness for hair
ball stuff.  Hope the nuts were not salted.  The salt can do nasty things
to our kidneys.

Now about me.  I do volunteer work for The Educated Ferret.  I go places
and help hoomins learn about ferret care and deaf ferret sign language.
I love to travel and see new places.  Of course being deaf I love to see
everything up side down.  You should see what a hoomin looks like upside
down.  HEHEHEHEHE try it sometime.  Dogs look even funnier.  My hoomin
thinks it's cute when I lay upside down in her arms.  She does not know
that I can feel things better with the sensors in the bones of my head.
Oh I also do some modeling of costumes for fundraisers for our rescue.
I do have to travel a lot.  My hoomin just told me Titus, Joshua, Lilly
Angel and myself will be going to Ferret Aid 2006 in June.  She said I
get to be a professional model.  Do you know professional is?  Are you
going to Ferret Aid?  Would you feel funny about dating a model?  I am
excited about going on another trip.  Hoomin says it is far away.  She
showed me some of the wonderful cloths I will be able to wear from the
Ferret Couture.  They are not costumes like I usually wear, but real
ferret cloths.  I bet you sure would look good with your muscles in one
of their hoodies.  Oh I just love a ferret with muscles.  Looking forward
to hearing from you.

Leah the Ferritude girl