From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 12:57:19 -0500
Hello Everyone!

I was lucky enough to get a visit from fellow fml'er and good friend
Catherine Garcia, who had her whole tribe in tow.  We have decided a couple
of things: Catherine has decided that if I say it is cold, there must be a
blizzard and I have decided she has porcelan ferrets.

Luis, aka Ricky Ricardo, is a wonderful and sweet man.  We had a mutual
hair admiration society going.  Luis' hair is down to his waist, braided.
It is the most gorgeous hair I have ever seen on a man.  hehe.  And no, I
couldn't bring myself to cut any off as a token.

Catherine is beautiful and very sweet.  Even if none of her ferrets feet
ever touch the floor.  She almost died when she saw how rough I play with
mine. ;-)  But she fell in love with Mr. William's waddle and even managed
to kiss Natasha on the mouth.  Pookie thought she was good enough to beg
raisins from.

Andy felt comfortable enough to really give me a lot of crap this time.
But he is a handsome boy who is going to give, excuse me, already giving
the girls a run for their money.  And he slept with the bald poodle.

Val is a petite girl who is very cute and has the most wonderful long
blonde wavy hair.  And 19 earrings.  She is a broad in the making.

Angel, the 6 year old, is adorable.  Daddy will have to lock her up soon.
She fell in love with Dione, a very small female ferret at the FURRY
shelter in St. Louis.  She is still talking about her.

When we stopped by and visited with the Petersen's, I was cuddling a whole
woman, Teriyaki.  I fell in love with her.  I held her a lot and when I got
home Mr. William power sniffed me for several minutes.  So I am assuming
his hormones are in full gear.  lol.  Mom was just too wonderful smelling.

I realize I am not giving a lot of details of the visit, as Catherine has
promised to tell tails on me.  Although I am going to have to wonder
publically about her statement that I was exactly like she thought I was.
I am not sure if that is good or bad.  ;-)

hugs,

Mo' Maggie and her Mob of Mustelids in Mid MO'