Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2006 14:33:54 -0500
Oh my gosh, how my stomach turned on this one. Forget the puppy and the
kit. Why is there so much energy and upset directed at two baby animals
who are just as innocent and angelic as the human baby??? What is wrong
with society? Forget the fact that two parents, slept through a sweet
babies blood curdling screams of torture all through the night. Are
you frigging kidding me?? I have two children and have looked after
countless children through the night. Buddy, I jump to attention at
cries even if they are coming from a remote upstairs bedroom. As far as
heavy sleepers, my husband used to sleep curled up next to me while the
lights were on, tv was on, and while I was holding a colicky baby in
bed with us! BUT, by God if he wasn't the first one to stir whenever
a baby's first cries during the night. And we didn't have the aid of
baby monitors at first. Lets never mind that the animals were somehow
irresponsibly left to their own devices with a tiny baby. I can see one
slip up such as: A pet getting to a baby, not TWO, ONE parent sleeping
through cries, not TWO, and no monitor as well. I can't see mistake
after mistake plus the denial of the parents by twisting the knife to
be eye balling the animals and making a fuss about them. Good lord. And
of course, dogs will not be less for the wear, it will be the ferrets
that suffer the poor press. I have to go cool off, because it is indeed
society and not just the press, police, neighbors or parents who are
screwy with their conclusions ... it's all of them.

Wolfy
www.wolfysluv.com