Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 13:18:20 -0700
The only perspective that I wanted anybody to get out my writing is that
Wanda, Guliani (spelled his name wrong, sort of like an orange Julius;
wanted to correct that, being the serious journalist I am ;), the New
York City Department of Health, and most leglslators are all completely
insane.  You'll get no defense of their behaviour from me, rest assured.

My only hope is that the thugs who put Mr. Serrano in that condition
wanted Mico enough to actually learn to take care of him.  It boggles
my mind that Mico is in a cage somewhere, and these rejects of humanity
are walking free.  Ai, would it be reversed.  We definitely have it
backwards, sometimes.

If I spot any more news on either Mr. Serrano or Mico, I'll certainly
post it here.  I still receive my Google Alerts, even if I still get a
few from Ferret Australia about fabricated housing and dinnerware.  I
talk with the Aussies every day on IRC and none of them has a clue who
or what Ferret Australia is.  Oi oi oi, this arvo I'm going to put the
billy and a snag on the fire, and keep a watch over those Sandgropers
out west.  Don't think it will help, but at least it'll be interesting
and I'll be well-fed.

Roary
Albuquerque, NM
blog - http://ferretphilosophy.blogspot.com/