From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 16:37:00 EDT
Saturday was "Tacky Tourist Day" Chet, Kathleen, and I headed out to
Hollywierd, First we stopped at the Disney Building (great idea Kath),
So Chet could see the 7 Dwarves holding up the building.  Great
architecture.  Ferret.

Onward to Hollywierd, first stop the Chinese Theater where all the stars
have their hand prints and foot prints in the cement (think Lucy).  It
was a street party.Ferret.  Painters and vendor on the side walks.  And
people dressed as movie characters.  Chet held hands with Cat Women and
had his picture taken with her, a storm trooper and Darth Vader.  Ferret.
I was more discerning, I got a hug from Shrek and a kiss from Elvis.
Elvis wanted to take Kath away but her heart belonged to Superman.  We
went shopping in the tacky little tourist stores and got things to send
home with Chet.

On to lunch at Pinks.  LA's famous hot dogs, where you always wait
forever.  Yummm and worth the wait.  Ferret.

Then to Venice Beach.  When you see TV show of CA where all the people
are skating and partying along the beach, That's Venice.  First thing we
did was get Chet a henna tattoo.  ( just to freak out Mom & Dad).  It
looked great!.  Ferret.  We did more shopping, Looked at the artists,
listened to music, took pictures, laughed at the people, (target rich
enviroment), and had a great time.  Chet and Kath went down to the water.
Ferret, Then after Chet marked his territory, we were off again.

Our last stop of the day was Universal City Walk.  Ferret.  It's a
fun place to be on Saturday night.  We had wheelchair races, shopped,
destroyed money, ate dinner, and had a grand time.  Ferret.  It was time
to go home.  We were pooped.  I can't wait to show you all the pictures.
Ferret.

Robin, mom to superheros and pooped on  ferrets