From:
Tara RADFORD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 13:09:23 -0800
You call Dr.Williams to ask about your mom and sons' really ugly viral
infections (mom was hospitalized) because you do not trust that the Drs.
here are ferret/friendly which in your brain translates to
people/friendly............!!

Dr.Williams has been sick since Thursday as well BUT you notice he has
still been answering your questions on a nightly basis...I for one,think
he deserves a "HUGE THANK YOU" on our part !!!!!!!!!

The "Giving Tree" was (I'm hearing) a GREAT success but you who use the
FML and have yet to give,may want to simply send items to those thousands
of ferrets who didn't even make it to the Tree.I have been corresponding
with many Shelter Operators,all over the US, since this wonderful program
began ..they can use ANYTHING!  These "ANGELS" who live amongst us,are
quite often living hand to mouth,giving all they have (both time & energies
to the Loves' of their lives,the ferrets) So,maybe a nice card,<a coupla
dollars tucked inside?>something to show them that their Love and Efforts
have not gone unnoticed......I,for one.....Thank them with all my heart!
Without people like them & Dr Williams in the world,I shudder to think of
the alternative!!!!!!

So to each and every one out there,who spends their life dedicating it to
these crazy little critters,I want to personally Thank You!  You have made
the world a much better place!

Lotsa Love & Happy Holidays to all !!!!
Tara Radford