From:
John Madigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:55:47 -0800
Hi all
After reading CJ's letter yesterday, about all the troubles she is having,
at her shelter in Las Vegas, I thought maybe there has to be something we
can do to help.  Cj is the one that saved the ferret from Mike Tyson, and
who walked the picket line against that pet store in Vegas with a horrible
case of flu.  She has had so many problems lately,and she needs our help.

Which brings me to my idea.  How 'bout we each send her ONE DOLLAR.  We are
all not made of money, but I bet we have an extra buck.  If just 20% of
us sent a dollar, she would have $500.00 dollars toward her vet bills.
She wants nothing for herself, just for the sick critters, that are in her
charge.

Sent your dollar to:
  24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
  5383 Via De Palma Dr.
  Las Vegas, Nv.
  89146

If you wish to contact her vet, with a card or check:
  702-361-5850
  Park Animal hospital
  8400 S. Eastern ave
  Las Vegas, Nv. 89123
  attn, Dr Kolmstetter

I've already sent my money, please take the time, to send yours.

John