From:
Wes Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 18:14:14 -0700
This is Susie Lee for everyone at The Ferret And Dove Sanctuary, Inc.

We're gathered together remembering a genuinely saintly little ferret
named Simone So-Lovely who has very recently passed through the Veil from
cancer complications stemming from insulinoma cancer, which she had been
quietly fighting for the last several months.

Simone So-Lovely had a special inner beauty with a shyly quiet nature
which she channelled into being the best care-taking ferret we have ever
seen.  Her careing and quiet manner , soon after she first was brought
in, in early 2001 at 5 years old endeared her to an irascible little
lady-ferret named Indigo Iridescent who spent her last six months of life
also embattled with insulinoma but constantly reassured and supported by
Simone-So-Lovely's patient care.  And so little Simone So-Lovely within
and without, you cared for and showered your peaceful self in loving
care over so many others whom you were forever generous with all of your
little self...others who have all since come and gone, (Evander Brown
Ferret, Poindexter White Ferret, Cecelia Cinnamon, Felicia My-Dear
Ferrette, Coco Le Creme, and Zipper-Goes-Faster) Except for your last
and longest-lived friend who is still strongly with us at nine and a half
years, Lady CokeLeSweet...and she is still with us and so strong , in a
large part, because of your saintly and endearing presence which we feel
is hovering over her freind, still, in a special kind of supremely
patient loving care that is the very embodiment of Simone So-Lovely.

We feel deeply priveledged to have known you.  And henceforth, we, here,
will always think of you as Saint Simone, So-Lovely Spirit Ferret.