From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 12:45:29 -0400
One more time.  I spoke with this woman.  These babies are outside.
Husband will not let them in the house.  They are getting NO OUT OF
THE CAGE TIME!!!!  There are 5 children in this house too..  PLEASE
someone grab them up for me I have no room here!!!!!  They live down
in the Ithaca area.....

Brenda