From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 19:37:17 -0400
The 2 ferrets in New York are safe and in a warm loving home!~ Thank you
Susann for going to get them, Thank you Barb for taking them in!  I do
apologize for the lack of communication, we were having a hard time
getting the owner to respond to our posts.  The kids are now safe with
full bellies of soup, good ferret food, warm and happy to be out playing
in a safe loving environment.  They are beautiful.  Again thank you all;
for your concern, your offers and your help!  I am going to have the
pictures Susann took posted on the web shots page.  I will let you know
when they are there.

Brenda

Yesterdays post