From:
Carla Almaraz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 1995 16:44:58 -0800
Landlords, shut your eyes - this posting is not for you.

My carpet sharks believe that if a door is shut, there must be something
good in there for them.  Consequently, they put scratches (11 ferrets x 1
1/2 years = lots!) in the doors trying to open them. Since I am moving
out, I went on a search for something to fix the doors.  I thought I would
have to putty, sand, paint, etc.  However, I bought a product called "Old
English" for scratches.  It worked beautifully!  They make a version for
dark and light wood.  Unless you really inspect the door, you can't even
see the marks. Now, on to fixing the carpet (I have already put carpet
runners in my new home *before* they do any damage.)