From:
Diamantis Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 07:13:24 +0900
Hello all,

I mention Shirely in the Header because I sat next to you at one of the
IFC lunches and remember all the great pickies of the Aussie fuzzies,
especially the ones of the raw diet mealtimes.  However,anyone with any
suggetions at all, please reply! :>

The situation is this:

I brought home a live feeder mouse for the first time.  I put the mouse
in the bathtub, Secured the the bathroom itself, and added fuzzies.
The mouse didn't last very long.  Good for the mouse and good for my
guys--they seemed to know what to do.  After that is the problem.
Everyone wanted the mouse; that mouse was the best, most popular "toy" in
existance ever.  But that's all it was--a dash and stash treasure.  It's
24 hours later and stil NO ONE has eaten the mouse.  (Fortunately I live
near a praire reserve so the mouse won't go to waste.) Is there any way I
can make it more "delicious".  I have seen two of them gnawing on it, but
they never break the skin or nibble off any pieces.  Any suggestions on
getting them to actually eat it?

Thanks!