From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2006 14:28:32 -0700
I bought a couple toys for the ferrets from a person who makes cat and
dog toys.  They're all organic, here's the web site:
http://www.purrfectplay.com/

I have the medium wool ball and a small mouse that she had with her, the
girls love them!  However, I had to cut the tail off the mouse because
Glitter was chewing on it.  She wants to branch out and do ferret toys,
too, and had a few questions that I wanted to pose to the ferret
community for her.

** Do ferrets actually really like catnip-- If so I can design a toy
specifically for ferrets.  What toy safety and durability issues are
most important for a toy of this type for your furry kids?  What size
is best?  **

If you email me, I'll foward your suggestions to her, or you can email
her from her website.

Sue