From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 17:26:46 -0500
Well, yes, I am on the road, and well, no, I am not alone.  My baby brother
and I are a two-person convoy on the road to hades.  Its his fault; I swear
the man can't drive faster than 60.  Nor will he drive more than 10 hours a
day.  What a wimp!  I'd leave the bozo in my dust except then I would have
to listen to it every Christmas until one of the two of us die.  It would
be him.

I will be in CaCa Land midweek.  Looking forward to seeing southern Cal
people.  Ok, I admit I am looking even more forward to seeing my old
stomping grounds near La Jolla.  But even if I had a board, I would hate
to be bouncing my ribs off the waves.

Bob C sans 22 ferts of fun