From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 16:34:49 -0500
I spent way too much time with my family, so am running somewhat late.  My
next stop will be Edmonton, and I should arrive Thursday AM.  I will stay
until finished, which may include the weekend.  Then off to Calgary.

Getting on the net has been evry difficult this last week; in fact, this is
the first time I've been able to sweet-talk my way past the 'pooter guards
to check the email.  I'll be doing more motel stops, so it should get
better.

I had some bad news.  My sweet Ballistic Passed away a few days ago.  She
was absolutely fine, played with Andrew all evening, went to sleep and
never woke up.  Andrew was very upset.  I just fould out the necropsy
findings this morning, and it seems she died from heart failure.

Ballistic was 5-7 yeras old (I don't have my book so don't know the actual
age), and came with Simon, Gus and Nosette.  Nosette is the last of the
group.  She and Simon were best friends, but she wasn't very depressed
after his death, only played with me more.  She was a beautiful silver on
her way to becomeing a DEW, a MF ferret, and slightly on the "wild" side.
She loved playing games, and fighting toys.  She was not much of a lap
ferret, but would sleep on me, making Elizabeth quite jealous.  I will
miss her.

Since I have been gone, my email box has been filled to such a point I fear
mail is bouncing.  I deleted some, and will fetch the rest in the next few
days, so if mail bounces, just keep on sending it.

See you Canadians in a few days!!  Edmonton, then Calgary.

Bob C sans 21 (In memory of Ballistic)