From:
Danielle Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:32:09 +1100
I thought I had lost Ollie today.  Every work day I have the same
rountine.  Let Ollie out of his cage, give him his cats milk and go and
do my hair and make-up.  Now Ollie usually spends his time in the morning
running around on and under the bed and playing with the hairdryer.  This
morning he didn't come running when I turned on the hairdryer, so I
assumed he was up to his fuzzy butt in something else and finished my
hair.  I then finished my make-up.  Still no sight of Ollie.  So I called
him, "Ollie, oh Ollie, where are you?", "Hey, fuzzbutt, where ARE YOU?".
Still no Ollie.

I go out to clean his cage.  This usually gets Ollie's attention and he
comes running.  Still no Ollie.  So I look under the lounge, under the
bed, under the other lounge, all his favorite hiding spots, in his bed,
the cupboard and chest of draws, even the fridge, the whole time calling
his name.  Still no Ollie.

By this stage I was running really late to work and decided that I would
have to go, Ollie must just be having a really good sleep-in.  So I
opened the door of his cage and left him his breakfast, calling him one
last time before I grabbed my bag and left, "Ollie, you great big huge
fuzzbutt, COME HERE!".  Still no Ollie.I threw my bag over my shoulder
and left.

Now is about 20mins later and I'm trying to get my smokes out of my bag,
while driving.  I'm pulling and pulling, thinking what could they be
stuck on?  I got to the next set of lights and opened up my bag to check.
There was my smokes and hanging on to them with all his might was Ollie.

I had packed my bag last night before bed and left it on the floor.
Ollie likes my bag, but he has never climbed in and stayed.  Most of
the time he just throws everything out and goes on his merry way.

But not this time, he must have jumped in after I let him out this
morning, only yo curl up in my bag and go back to sleep.  Whether he
did it on purpose or not, Ollie was now coming to work with me.

Danni & Ollie
Ollie has his own Website: http://uk.geocities.com/danniollie/Ollie.html

Danielle Dixon
Office Manager