From:
daoine o' <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 12:47:07 -0600
My one male ferret, Razzle, is an active roller!  It's his favorite thing
to do when he plays.  I call it 'alligator rolling', because it reminds me
of how alligators spin with their prey.  He also 'alligator'- or' lion'-
mouths all the time when he plays.  Always has his mouth open, k-k-k-k-ing
or laughing, hissing, or dooking.  He's very hyperactive and 'mouthy'...
not bad-nippy, just opens his mouth all the time.  I also think he rolls
and stays on his back a lot when he plays because it makes it harder for
me to pick him up!  He doesn't like to be held!

He's not deaf, but he does seem a bit, uh, 'different'...I attribute that
to him being abused before I rescued him.  He was gotten 'stoned' a lot by
his previous handlers, apparently they'd put him in a paper bag and blow
smoke in there.  Supposedly that 'mellows' people out, but it certainly
didn't affect Razzle's energy level, but he does seem a bit 'off'.

His other habit is stealing my mate's socks, aggressively.  That's his
mission in life, to locate and hide all socks.  Dirty, clean, he'll go to
great lengths to find every sock.  P*sses my mate off; he can never find
his socks, or has to wear mismatched ones 'til I clear out all the hidey
holes!  Doesn't bother with my socks nearly as much; must be a 'male'
thing...Gotta love ferrets! ;)

daoine o'
*aka the ferret queen*
Dweezil, Loki, and Razzle