From:
Huntwhip <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2013 10:17:15 -0500
ok folks, Time Out. WE are lucky enough to live in one of the most
wonderful places in the world. WE are some of the most wonderful people
in this place. WE are the haves. IF WE feel like giving to the have
NOTS, no matter who they are, or what they are, WE have that privilege,
and, as good people, once we give, it matters not whether or not the
gift is appreciated. That's why it is called a "gift". That is why we
are who we are. Give or don't. After all, isn't it SUPPOSED to be for
the ferrets (animals)?

Nancy Mitchell, Franktown, CO

Bless the Beasts and the Children, for in this life, they have no
choice, they have no voice