From:
Tanya Grave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 12:00:24 -0800
I recently read all the posts from the last 4 days regarding California,
Ferrets Anonymous, (possible location of) Woodside shelter, etc, et, etc...

I live in CA and here are the facts...

No there is no shelter in Woodside, CA.  You have that location mixed up
with Jeanne Carley of Californians for Ferret Legalization.  She IS NOT a
shelter.

Ferrets Anonymous (FA) in No.  CA is now defunct.  However there is another
organization, Golden State Ferret Society, who holds monthly meetings.  If
you're interested in information please email me privately and I will
forward the newsletter to you.

There are plenty of ferrets for adoption in CA.  One must know how to go
about finding information.  Your best source is thru meetings.  There also
was a recent post on the FML from someone in San Diego who must give up
their two ferrets.  Follow that lead - it may even lead to others.  Don't
get discouraged - believe me they're out there - I have adopted several
ferrets in CA.

Tanya