From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 20:03:59 EST
Hi there puppets!  Ferret love slaves!  I just thought I'd poof right
in to let you know that at 12:45 am and again at 2:30am on the 19th you
might see your favorite ferret from the bridge frolicking and playing
with the stars.  The Leonid Meteor shower is here puppets.  It is unusual
in that it has a double tail this year.  It won't be spectacular, that
experts can predict, but fun nonetheless.  I lay out on the balcony in
blankets, and watch the falling stars streak across the sky each year.
It's so neat because if you look very, very hard..... you might see your
favorite furangel riding a shooting star up above!

The Ferret Oracle