From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 22:08:57 EDT
::The door swings open like in an old western movie and standing in the
door way with light streaming around her silloute is a robed woman.  She
narrows the whites of her eyes, and walks in.  She glares at everyone in
the room.  Someone raises a finger to ask what she thinks about some
confusing and seemingly belligerant posts on the FML.  She shoots a look
towards them in whip-like fashion ... and they hush.::

"Miss Linda the Ferret of the symposium.  I heard you were bad indeed.
But I can top you playing in and digging up that plant.  I too can play
the ferret."

::She walks up to the FML, scruffs it....drags it over to the corner...::

"What do I think of this and that indeed?!  Hmmf.  I"ll show you what I
think about such posts.  Linda Ferret you were pretty good, but top
this!"

::She tosses the FML in the corner, lifts her robe... gasps are heard
from around.... backs up.....::

Ohhhhhhh........OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... OH we did not want to see
that!!!!!

The Great Ferret Oracle, who will be beaming and shining from all the
love, friendliness and warmth she gathered from the symposium